What can you expect from us:
| • Confidence (we are delivering what we promise)
• Responsibility (responsible we will do everything in a timely manner and as promised)
• Security (We know how and what to do)
• Expertise (we have extensive experience in design and programming)
• We offer a wide range of services for private and business purposes
• We use the latest techniques and technology
• We are committed to the individual and take into account the individuality and diversity needs of each client
• We provide full cooperation during the project
• We are open for consultation and advice 24/7
• Regularly monitor the progress of the company and the effects of a given services
• We have very affordable prices
CHARACTERISTICS OF GOOD WEBSITE!
- - PROFESSIONAL DESIGN (attractive graphics solution)
- GOOD GRAPHIC SOLUTION (websites with too much content are very vast and difficult to read)
- - EASY AND CLEARLY WRITTEN TEXT
- - TARGET AUDIENCE(From a quick scan of your website, visitors should be able to determine what you offer and how you can benefit them)
- - USER FRENDLY NAVIGATION (A good website has content that is easy to find. Pages should be organized and named in a way that the target audience will easily understand)
- - ORIGINAL , FRESH CONTENT
- - SPEED (How many seconds will you wait for a page to load before you give up and leave a website?)
- OPTIMIZED (A successful website will be search engine-friendly)
- - SECURITY (f you’re selling anything online, you need to put some effort into securing your site with an SSL certificate)
TOP REASON TO REDESIGN YOUR WEBSITE
Carefully read the following questions and decide if you need a redesign.
- Do you have latest information on your web site ?
- Does the site load quickly?
- Do you have information on the site easily accessible and logically placed?
- Is it easy to find on search engines (Google), ie, whether by entering key words come to your site?
- Are you satisfied with the design (color balance, attractive interface)?
- Does the site follow your visual identity?
- Does your site in form and substance resemble the best sites in your area?
- Are all the links on the site work?
- Do you have the ability to manage information updates on the site, essential for your business?
Do you have just one question answered NO? If so, please contact us, we are here to promote your business!
STEPS IN MAKING WEBSITE!- Identify your market (What kinds of people would the website serve)
- Describe Your Business or Organization (What does your organization do, What products or services do you sell, Who are your competitors, How are you different from or better than your competitors, etc.)
- Defining the content, structure and function (which side, menus and submenus should contain, what elements should contain and what will be their schedule)
- Defining the desired graphic solutions (choice of colors, images, etc.,in accordance with corporate identity)
- Collect the necessary materials (information, text, images, etc.)
- Do keyword research (This is necessary to determine whether or not people are searching for topics that are relevant to your site and can be useful for learning more about your potential clients. It can also help you get a better search engine ranking)
- Design your website
- Choose a web host and upload your website
- Test drive your website
- Submit your site to major search engines
- Each one of these steps will be implemented jointly with the continuing cooperation!
THINGS THAT YOUR WEB DESIGNER NEEDS FROM YOU!
Before any web design work can begin, there are certain things your designer will need to collect from you
1. Contact information (firm name, adress, phone number, e-mail, contact person, etc.)
2. Domain Name (the first thing you need to do before anything else is to get yourself a domain name. A domain name is the name you want to give to your website)
3. Design (site structure) - menu and submenu
Tipical pages are: Home, About, Services, Contact. You must tell us what is Other Pages you would like to have. You can have as many pages as you decide.
4. Logo (If you do not have an established color palette for your corporate communications, your logo will help your designer establish one for your site.)
5. Determinate favorit colour scheme or give us link of referral site you like
6. Business slogan
- About (Information) - You would tell the visitor about your business or organisation.
- Services - You would list the services you offer.
- Photos of the companies, products and people
COMUNICATION!Comunication is something that we feel is important in website design.
Your designer is tasked with taking your ideas and converting them into a website that will not only please you but that will fill your needs properly.
Make sure you are able to clearly communicate with your designer on all fronts as this will avoid any future headaches and ensure that both parties have proper expectations.
Feel free to speak with your designer often as this will help you and your designer achieve your goals.
It is very important that you work well together so that everything goes smoothly